About 20 million Americans deal with diagnosable depression every year. You are not alone, even though you may feel like you are. There is no substitute for professional help, but these are some things I (and others) have found to be effective methods for coping with depression.
Tell me about a time where a white child was killed and black people made a hashtag mocking their death, a Halloween costume mocking their death, or a celebration of their death in any way shape or from. NEVER!!
Black pride has never been about hating white people, but white supremacy has always been about hating black people.
1. Appropriate use of emojis
2. Cat petting to avoid conversation at parties.
3. Lacking a filter.
4. Mastering the ability to cause general discomfort and or awkwardness due to #3.
5. Movie quoting when applicable. (Always)
6. Theatrical speak ( changing tone, accent, and or dramatic body movements)
7. Abrasive sarcasm.
okay but when you have holocaust survivors and people who were activists during the civil rights movement supporting mike brown and then KKK members and neo nazi’s supporting the officer you should be able to figure out which side is the right one.